- forty years of snowfall will not heal an ancient forest (2010).
- as the snowflakes return to the sky (2010) for string orchestra.
- If Raindrops aren’t Supposed to Land on the Same Spot Twice… (2009) for piano and orchestra.
- Strawberry Love Panic (2008).
- If Raindrops are Supposed to be Clear and Colorless… why is the Rainbow in RGB? (1996).
- Still Shaking from the Latté (2011) for solo piano.
- Marietta (1995) for solo viola da gamba.
- White as the Raindrops Fall to the Ground (2008) for ensemble (picc., eng. hrn., cla, hrn., perc., pno., vln, vla, vc., cb.).
- If the Wind is Supposed to be Hollow (1997) for Eb Clarinet, audio CD and ensemble (picc., perc., kybd., gtr., hrp., vla., vc.).
- If the Sky is Supposed to be Blue… Why can I Only See White? (1995) for 9 instruments (fl./picc., cla., bsn., perc., kybd., gtr., hrp., vln., vla.).
- If the Sky is Supposed to be the Window to the Universe… (1999) for piano and alto flute.
- If Raindrops aren’t Supposed to Land on the Same Spot Twice… Why are We Standing Here All Wet? (1999) for ensemble (alto sax., perc., pno., vc.).
- If Raindrops aren’t Supposed to Land on the Same Spot Twice… Why am I Standing Here All Wet?(1995) for ensemble (cla., vln., perc., pno.)
- Prayer (2011) for SSAATTBB a cappella choir and percussion.
- Footsteps, Raindrops, Footsteps, Raindrops – amaoto ashioto amaoto ashioto (2011) for SSAATTBB a cappella choir.
- ame potsu potsu – rain falling (2011) for a SSA a cappella women’s choir.
- Tokei No Oto Nimo – In the Sound of a Clock (2008) for SSSAAATTTBBB a cappella chamber choir.
Educational Music for Children:
- Escape from the Evil Alien Surf-blasters (2010), a beach tune for 2 pianos, 8 hands.
- Bubble Tea Boyfriend (2009), a study in fusion for 2 pianos, 8 hands.
- Psycho Sonic Super Speedway (2008), a thrash metal chaconne for 2 pianos, 8 hands.
- Kissed by an Alien (2008) for solo piano.
- Puffy Pinky Pom-Pons (2007), a para para for 2 pianos, 8 hands.
- Princess, Don’t Kiss that Toad! (2007) for 1 piano, 6 hands.
- Doom (1995) for tape and concert band.
- Frosty the Snowman’s First Cup of Coffee was his Last (1998) for snowman, custom built ice-melting sensor, and computer.
- The Sun is Beginning to Set (1997) for custom built sunset sensor and computer.
- If Raindrops aren’t Supposed to Talk… Why am I Standing Here, Speaking to the Rain? (1996) for harp, custom built harp-to-MIDI interface and computer.
- Ame Ga Futte Kuru – Rain is Beginning to Fall on my Head (1996).
- Suzuran No Uta – Lilies of the Valley are Speaking to Me (1994).
- If Raindrops aren’t Supposed to Talk… (2000) for piano and laptop.
- If Raindrops aren’t Supposed to Talk… Why am I Hearing Voices in my Head? (1996) for clarinet and laptop.
- Spiral (1997) for laptop (real-time animation and audio) and large ensemble (fl/picc., cla, bsn., trp., pno, hrp, gtr, strings).
- Ame ga Futte Kuru – Rain is Beginning to Fall (2001) for audio CD and guitar.
- Secret (1996), soundtrack with electronics and guitar.
- Happy New Year (1996), soundtrack with electronics, clarinet and percussion.
- Louvre – a History of Civilization (2001) DVD (Japanese version), director of sound.
- Encyclopedia of British Columbia (2000) DVD, director of sound and video.
- Masks, Faces of the Pacific (1999) CD-ROM, director of sound and video.